InsideOut Development® is designed to help organizations achieve “performance breakthroughs” by transforming leaders and managers into effective coaches with confidence. For more than 25 years, InsideOut Development® has helped deliver better results for individuals and organizations. Moovs is the only one in the Benelux entitled to provide this training on behalf of InsideOut Development®.
InsideOut Development focuses on two primary elements to unlock performance breakthroughs:
- Understanding important elements of human performance and how to influence this performance;
- learning and practicing a structured way of conducting coaching conversations, which is based on the G.R.O.W.® Model. Developed by Alan Fine. The G.R.O.W. ® Model represents the four stages of decision making. Targeted questions at each stage provide the practical framework for conducting effective coaching conversations.
InsideOut Development is not about a theory; the point is that managers immediately apply this way of coaching. It’s a paradigm shift to change everything.
- Understanding performance; the nature of performance
- What is the difference between Outside In & Inside Out Coaching
- Reducing disturbances through focus
- Coaching per pair using the G.R.O.W.® Model
- Breakthrough coaching
- What is a breakthrough?
- Apply breakthrough coaching
- Inside Out feedback
- Involvement coaching: preparing, executing, practicing
- Plan your way ahead!
With InsideOut Development® you have leaders / managers who:
- have a high degree of coaching confidence and ability
- coaching for consistent results, with greater impact
- coaching on issues that are most important to the team and the organization.
In addition, InsideOut Development® also has other benefits, including:
- enabling teams to work towards the same goals
- increasing employee retention
- improving sales performance
- building a culture of better performance, commitment and accountability